Thursday, November 20, 2008

Welcome II

My Mommy and Daddy took me to the lake for 4th of July... I had a good time smiling at Grandpa.
Look at my big foot :)
I enjoyed wearing my new sunglasses.
And my lifejacket, of course only with my paci!

While we were on vacay my Daddy grew a crustache.
Here is my Mommy and Daddy with me in the nice bay breeze.
This was my 1st time at the beach... I didn't stay down there long. I am very excited for next summer.

At end of a long days play I love a bath...

Here was my 1st time in my bumbo chair... I am very good at it now.

Macho man Graham...

Resting with my sweet Mommy...
I love Jelly Cat...
My silly Mommy dressing me up again...
I am so peaceful when I rest with my Daddy...
In August, I was baptized. Here I am with my Mommy's friends.
My whole family was together... it was so nice.
Here are my godparents... they are so nice to me.



No comments: